The following sections will guide you in using the reports published on this web site.
Minimum technical requirements
In order for the reports to display and function correctly, you will need to check that your browser settings meet the minimum technical requirements, or be aware of the impact if they do not.
If you are new to the reports, this section will give you a summary and explanation of the:
- scope of reports – provides an overview of what reports are currently available on this web site
- general report layout – explains the layout of the reports and their functions, and
- report terminology – highlights the common terms used in the reports and provides a mapping between the national and state or territory terms.
Accessing the reports
This section explains how you can get to the reports on this web site:
- water market reports homepage – explains the market reports homepage, and
- navigate within a report – explains how you can navigate between various report views.
Understanding the reports
This section details the information presented in each individual report:
Frequently asked questions
This section contains a series of frequently asked questions and answers about the reports.